corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car ideas
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jul 12 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As some of you know I had a Audi a3 tdi sline but that's gone now, I did plan on getting a diesel but now my insurance has gone down a bit Im thinking of sticking to petrol again

I like my small cars and have been looking at dare I say it clio 182's

I have a budget of about 5500- 6k any less is better really what other cars do you suggest

April 08 feature car
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should be looking at 197's with that budget or 182 trophy.
John

20th Jul 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R26?
Norcy91

20th Jul 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R53 Mini Cooper S! I still haven't picked mine up yet but I can't wait! You'll get yourself a decent post 2004 for that budget as well
andys sxi
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my brother suggested a 197 tonight, I was only looking at clio 182's because I was going to go on holiday this year but we have decided to go next year instead so now I can spend up to 6k on a car , the only thin Im not keen on the 197s is the interior they look petty plain and boring

April 08 feature car
Anty
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mazda 3
andys sxi
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 22:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like a mini but I've heared there not good on petrol and the thing is I do quite a bit of short distance driving, my car isn't that good on petrol now so if anything I want it a bit better then mine now

April 08 feature car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car ideas 24 database queries in 0.0109272 seconds