corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa sport C20XE. Any ideas what to do next?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa sport C20XE. Any ideas what to do next?
one-mr-t

User status: Offline
   1st Aug 12 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its about time i made a little project thread so here goes, i bought this corsa with the intention to keep it as a 1.4 sport and save some money, i quickly got bored of the lack of power so it wasnt long before a c20xe conversion took place.
I bought the corsa for 375 pound with no tax or mot, it had odd wheels, needed new rear axle and a tail gate,

Then i got my hands on a running corsa which already had the c20xe in so me and my mate set about stripping the 2 at his garage

[Edited on 10-09-2012 by one-mr-t]

[Edited on 17-01-2013 by one-mr-t]
one-mr-t

1st Aug 12 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not it all my wi-fi at home has stopped working :@ so there will be an update soon
Col004

1st Aug 12 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like that
one-mr-t

1st Aug 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa sport C20XE. Any ideas what to do next? 24 database queries in 0.0078669 seconds