corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Music videos like this

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Music videos like this
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
10th Aug 12 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you think of music videos like this? (The video not the music) Personally i think the fact it will never obviously be on tv is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XyRVumsp0
JordyCarter

10th Aug 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another i doubt this would ever make tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuZ2QZKYj7c
Balling
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's good about it?

JordyCarter

10th Aug 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
i think the fact it will never obviously be on tv is good

Balling
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So this music video shares the same qualities of a snuff film... swag!

JordyCarter

10th Aug 12 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason i like it wont be on TV is because the artists themselves know it wont be on and its not made to make millions. Radio and TV these days decide what so many people listen to.
Whittie

10th Aug 12 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An artist is an idiot if they make a video just for youtube and not TV.
Balling
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jordy, you're sitting a pretty low bar for what you like.

I made a video of our last summer holiday, I know that will never be on TV, but that hardly makes it a master piece.

The videos in your link are typical, boring "look how fucking badass I am" rapper shit. It holds no value, what so ever, above any other generic, run of the mill music video.

Balling
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And I'm guessing the "will never be on TV" comments are due to the fact they're smoking joints and wearing t-shirts with four letter words on them, which does very little to impress me.

JamesMc

10th Aug 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite funny how Wiz Khalifa wonders why he is now pigeon holed as a weed rapper when he has such stupid videos.

Heres a decent hip hop video, its underground hip hop so i suppose their isnt really a market for something that holds some intelligence so wouldnt ever be shown on MTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL5cun2kQ6M

[Edited on 10-08-2012 by JamesMc]
JamesMc

10th Aug 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
An artist is an idiot if they make a video just for youtube and not TV.

You say that but alotof rapper like ASAP Rocky have been given record deals with some of the biggest advances with labels and he hasnt even released a album yet and only made videos on Youtube, same for alot of these rappers now Youtube can make you enough money in itself if someone takes fancy to your music.
Whittie

10th Aug 12 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose! JME has become quite famous through twitter & youtube (and obviously skepta). He has a profile on MTV, but no videos shown I don't think.
Sunz

10th Aug 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think them videos are poor, not anything good, unique or really artistic about them, reflect the songs I guess.
Mad Moe

10th Aug 12 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want a Hip Hop video that a little bit different I'd recommend this one by Astronomy Class http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkhYG5hRC1E&sns=em

[Edited on 10-08-2012 by Mad Moe]
JamesMc

10th Aug 12 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0
Jambo

10th Aug 12 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Piss poor. Really pathetic tbhz
tom130691
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt skepta or someone like that make a song, then in the video hes actualy fucking some bird?

never on tv but springs to mind
Eck
Premium Member

10th Aug 12 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Piss poor. Really pathetic tbhz
Mad Moe

10th Aug 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamesMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3qMdkucM0

Probably one of the best Hip Hop videos ever made!
JordyCarter

11th Aug 12 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know about hip-hop/rap i grew up listening to it alot. Those that are saying its piss poor etc with no constructive words for the thread probably listen to ed sheeren or some shit lol.

On a serious note i do set the bar low, i automatically dismiss anything that i think is too mainstream or too many people like.

I like wiz too quite alot. I dont think its down to him being a 'weed rapper' but he just seems real. Not badass lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOcVWQY2bc

[Edited on 11-08-2012 by JordyCarter]
Dom

11th Aug 12 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
On a serious note i do set the bar low, i automatically dismiss anything that i think is too mainstream or too many people like.

Such a crap way to look at music. Granted it can get overplayed if a track takes off but it doesn't suddenly make it shit because a load more people like it.

And music videos are purely for publicity. If you have to watch them for you to deem the track decent, then quite clearly it was shit in the first place.
JordyCarter

11th Aug 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know, like i dont just hate it i just dont give it the time of day because its generally shit thats just been made for money. Its not just about rap, rock is ruined with bands like bullet for my valentine etc shit like that.

I linked the videos to rate them originally not the music. The videos are just a bonus imo
JamesMc

11th Aug 12 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I know about hip-hop/rap i grew up listening to it alot. Those that are saying its piss poor etc with no constructive words for the thread probably listen to ed sheeren or some shit lol.

I like wiz too quite alot. I dont think its down to him being a 'weed rapper' but he just seems real. Not badass lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOcVWQY2bc

[Edited on 11-08-2012 by JordyCarter]

Wiz Khalifa is far from real he is awful and definetly a weed rapper now same as Method Man, Redman, Curren$y, Snoop Lion (Dogg) etc they all have admitted they wish they wasnt pigeon holed but they only have to blame themselves for being pot mongs.

You shouldnt dismiss mainstream music either i used to be like that but some of the best songs ever made are generally really popular ones! E.G the new DJ Khaled song has Scarface x Nas and Dj Premier doing the scratches and is a excellent song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AoJUwL2FGE

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Music videos like this 24 database queries in 0.0143480 seconds