corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING COUPE TURBO Rolling Z20LET conversion package

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BREAKING COUPE TURBO Rolling Z20LET conversion package
MELV14

User status: Offline
11th Aug 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coupe needs to go. It's worth more in parts so it's being broken up

I will be advertising everything else once I get a buyer lined up for the rolling Z20LET package.

Don't ask for other parts yet nor expect me to give you "dibs". All in good time.

Rolling Z20LET conversion package: Consists of shell with absolutely everything under the bonnet untouched, eg engine, box, shafts. Also includes other useful conversion parts like 308mm brake setup, 5-stud front/rear bits, radiators, all engine bay wiring, keychip, transponder etc.
Just bring a set of wheels and you can tow it away or trailer it away.
83,500 miles
V5 will be completed and sent off to the DVLA in your name

I will be keeping the complete exhaust, all interior parts, mirrors, boot including spoiler, rub strips, bumpers, ariel, wiper linkage, headlights, tail lights - in fact, anything that has nothing to do with the running of the engine that i can remove and store :lmao:

Please note. Once you agree to buy we will need to come to an arrangement for collection as I will need time to remove the parts I am keeping.

Location - North East Scotland

Prices and bear in mind that I WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS

£1200 for all this which is a bargain.
£1300 if you want it with the standard Astra Coupe Turbo alloys, great condition budget tyres, no centre caps and one is slightly buckled but balances up fine.

No "dibs". That's playground stuff. Grow up. I WILL NOT hold this for you until you pimp your nan, cash your giro, etc, etc.

Important points
- No warranty is given or implied. The pictures showing the EML working and the car started without faults were taken today.
- Engine does leak oil. It's a Vauxhall engine! Leak is from the rocker cover and, I think, also where the dip stick tube bolts to the block. It's a **** to get to with everything in place but If you are transplanting the engine it should be easy enough to get to.
- Box changes gears with no crunches either up or down the gears but when cold it's sometimes more difficult to get 1st than other gears. Moving it from 2nd to first seems to do the trick so i've never bothered investigating. I am assuming it's the cables but these can be picked up for under £50 2nd hand
- Brakes. Car failed it's MOT as the pipes are all corroded to some degree or the other. The rear callipers and handbrake mech would have needed freeing off for the MOT. It's not dragging the rear wheels but it showed up on the brake test.
- History. Listed below. I was informed that it had the valve stem seals and timing belt done by the previous owner. Cliché I know. Believe me or don't believe me, it's up to you. I will give you all receipts I have for the car too.

Pre delivery inspection 06.06.01 - Curtis Motors, Milesmark, Fife
1st service 10.06.02 - 7915 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
2nd service 11.06.03 - 16840 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
3rd Service 27.08.04 - 30668 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
4th Service 31.08.05 - 40631 miles (Major service inc belts) - Dastek (UK) Ltd, Dalgety Bay, Fife
5th Serrvice 23.11.06 - 63540 miles - Muirs Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife
6th Service 19.09.07 - 70851 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime

That's the end of the stamps in the book but I have the following receipts

Service 17.05.08 - 74497 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime
New Strut top mount OSF 07.06.08 - 75533 miles
Last MOT - 03.08.2011 - 78781 miles
I bought it 30.09.11 and the odometer was at approx 78900 miles

I have various receipts here from Autovaux and my local Vauxhall. These include Oil, filters, sump gasket, rocker gasket and new spark plugs.

I think that's it. If you have any questions just ask but remember

1- No offers
2- I'm not selling anything else from the car until I get a buyer for the above.

[Edited on 13-08-2012 by MELV14]
MELV14

13th Aug 12 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very cheap Z20LET conversion package for your Corsa C.

Sell whatever you dont need, scrap the shell and it's even cheaper.
alun2910
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th Aug 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate im interested in the alloys if they are the turbo ones i got a set of coupe alloys i could give in px
MELV14

13th Aug 12 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See the bit in red at the top of my post??

To get the wheels you need to buy the whole lot for £1300. THIS IS NOT A BREAKING THREAD!
MELV14

13th Aug 12 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hold the bus. Service history has been found so the original advert has been updated.

Pre delivery inspection 06.06.01 - Curtis Motors, Milesmark, Fife
1st service 10.06.02 - 7915 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
2nd service 11.06.03 - 16840 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
3rd Service 27.08.04 - 30668 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
4th Service 31.08.05 - 40631 miles (Major service inc belts) - Dastek (UK) Ltd, Dalgety Bay, Fife
5th Serrvice 23.11.06 - 63540 miles - Muirs Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife
6th Service 19.09.07 - 70851 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime

That's the end of the stamps in the book but I have the following receipts

Service 17.05.08 - 74497 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime
New Strut top mount OSF 07.06.08 - 75533 miles
Last MOT - 03.08.2011 - 78781 miles
I bought it 30.09.11 and the odometer was at approx 78900 miles

I have various receipts here from Autovaux and my local Vauxhall. These include Oil, filters, sump gasket, rocker gasket and new spark plugs.
MELV14

16th Aug 12 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

V5 is currently being processed by the DVLA as I had the private plate removed. It will be back at the end of next week.
MELV14

17th Aug 12 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for the weekend
MELV14

24th Aug 12 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

V5 is now back with me and ready to go.
MELV14

29th Aug 12 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

badger

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BREAKING COUPE TURBO Rolling Z20LET conversion package 25 database queries in 0.0089591 seconds