corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20let custom turbo manifold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20let custom turbo manifold
brod99

User status: Offline
15th Aug 12 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here I have for sale is my turbo manifold of my corsa turbo. I have the manifokd made custom for my corsa off a company call Alunox www.alunox.co.uk it is made from very high quality and high grade stainless steel. (can't remember off the top of my head but can find out if anyone asks) the manifold has a few cracks due to the whole unit not being sported witch I have had rewelded and sported and never been an issue since. The manifold has equal length tubes and a brace between the two flanges.
The turbo is a t3/t4 hybrid turbo off eBay. Not the best a quality but is good for up to 380bhp and 24 psi of boost. The turbo it virtually brand new as I fort the old one had gone but it turned out to be piston rings so this turbo had only done a few miles.
The external waste gate is a 46mm 4 bolt type. It is fully adjustable with a 0.8 spring inside. Also comes with custom screamer pipe.
This would be perfect for going in to a corsa and could also could sell 3" down pipe separately. But would fit any c20let engine
If you have any questions or would like any more photos free free to ask
Email or 07792360234
Pick up only ask it is quite heavy or I could post at a great cost depending in how much. Deposit due with in 3days of ending via pay pal as I'm sick of time wasters

bigron1988

15th Aug 12 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price???
brod99

16th Aug 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want 500 as its not very old Ono
brod99

27th Sep 12 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tut

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20let custom turbo manifold 25 database queries in 0.0117550 seconds