corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coilover questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coilover questions
edd1.0

User status: Offline
15th Aug 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello , ive just brought some coilovers , and they have the top bolt elongated , is there any way i can set them up myself or would i need to go and get tracking or 4 wheel alignment done ?

also is it safe to remove the helper springs ?
Prey

User status: Offline
17th Aug 12 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can set them up roughly by eye, but it's a lot of faffing and will probably not be very good.

helper springs can be removed no problems, they are just there to stop the spring rattling about when the shock is extended.

New Poll