corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting door marks off a car....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting door marks off a car....
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My company car is going back tomorrow and there are 2-3 marks where people with lighter coloured cars have opened their doors onto mine. None have broken the paint and have left a paint mark on top of it.

Does anyone know the best way of removing that won't damage the paint?

Last time it had a key mark resprayed from front wing to petrol cap it was £996 to spray, so I don't want a bill like that.

Thanks
Gary
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of Autoglym Super resin polish?

Any mild abrasive polish really. Thats what i'd do
pow
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tcut or ARP, both with a bit of elbow grease will sort
pow
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 14:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or just take it back FILTHY, that's what Dad usually does, then when they write to him and tell him there are varied amount of SantaPod related injuries on it, he says they wern't there when he gave it back, look at your monkey that drove it back to base
Fonz
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a proper cone kill on one day's motorsport and it left a large cone red smear on the bumper, i just used my regualr polish (Auto Glym) on the effected patch and it soon...ok maybe not immediately but it did disappear
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its marks on the paint then white spirit will remove

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting door marks off a car.... 23 database queries in 0.0101669 seconds