corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17'' Speedline Corse 2110 Alloy Wheels & Tyres For Sale 4x108

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17'' Speedline Corse 2110 Alloy Wheels & Tyres For Sale 4x108
kiemcd

User status: Offline
27th Aug 12 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all for sale ive got a set of 4 Speedline Corse 2110 Rally alloy wheels, these are the exact same design as the flat spoke Compomotive MO5's.

The Corse 2110 wheels are a low pressure cast aluminium wheel which is very strong yet lightweight and is designed with an open 5 spoke design ideal for tarmac rally use or simply to supply that motorsport look to road cars.

Available in size 17"x7j for a stud fitment of 4x108

As you can see from pics, they could do with a refurb to the outer edge of the wheel, this is nothing major though, there is no buckling or structural damage or welding been done to these wheels, 1 of the tyres definitely needs replacing as the side wall has a gash in it. 1 just has small cracks in the outer side wall due to weather damage i personal would drive on this however its holding air. and 2 of the tyres are in good condition with loads of tread left. all of these are pictured so have a quick look. 2 will come with centre caps but the stickers are coming loose on these.

i bought these for my 207 they were originally on a 306 cabriolet, they fit but look a bit small with the car not being lowered, these will fit loads of peugeots, 206,207,306,307,106 and many others, these are the same stud pattern as ford as well being 4x108 so should fit a variety of fords as well.

these will also come with x16 speedline corse genuine 19mm wheel nuts

if you can collect that would be fine or i can get them couriered to you.

if you would like to know any more info feel free to ask - 07512002506

any how pictures ..

looking for around £200 ono

these are advertised elsewhere, if sold on here i will remove elsewhere.

thanks for looking.

[Edited on 27-08-2012 by kiemcd]

[Edited on 27-08-2012 by kiemcd]
kiemcd

User status: Offline
28th Aug 12 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to put these are ET15 cheers, any offers?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17'' Speedline Corse 2110 Alloy Wheels & Tyres For Sale 4x108 25 database queries in 0.0049970 seconds