corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS Help required- tyre recommendations- decision made

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS Help required- tyre recommendations- decision made
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 12 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

V70A seriously immense tyres!!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

3rd Sep 12 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a look a 888's and yoko A048's and both too far out of price range

However decided to go for a set of Yoko AD08's as these are the best tyres that I can afford and heard nothing but good reviews so decided on these

Just need to shop about a bit
N90ATH

3rd Sep 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of 4 on the bay for 179 Ish

My bad that was Prada spec 2's

311 for ad08's item number 150853255300

[Edited on 03-09-2012 by N90ATH]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh saw those Nath

but bit strapped for time so spoke to a mobile fitting company and bought a set of yoko AD08's through them, and they are fitting on my doorstep thursday while im not home
N90ATH

4th Sep 12 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet all gd I'm tempted by them I used a048s on last corsa but but expensive at the mo lol
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N90ATH
Sweet all gd I'm tempted by them I used a048s on last corsa but but expensive at the mo lol

tell me about it, bit too pricey for my liking, thats why i settled for the AD08's

really cant wait to see the difference when i head back out on combe this weekend, was onhalf worn bog standard road tyres and my old spax suspension and my old 2.0ltr brakes last time i went on track round there

complete overhaul this time round so should be awesome
N90ATH

4th Sep 12 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well look forward to results lol might swing me to get some lol
N90ATH

4th Sep 12 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On another note just realised u have the yellow corsa mine will be joining u on that one lol
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N90ATH
On another note just realised u have the yellow corsa mine will be joining u on that one lol

You just realised now?
N90ATH

4th Sep 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer lol I'm slow sometimes
Edges 58

4th Sep 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expect a full review of the new rubber Steve!! plus what you think of the gaz set up as oppose to spax! I need some decent rubber for the Beemer and was considering ad08's, let us know!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll do my best Ad

Will be able to give a better write up on Sunday as I couldnt really comment on the spax vs Gaz debate as my current tyres were so shit lol plus it was greasy which didn't help

So bring on a dry Combe so I can get a good comparison

[Edited on 04-09-2012 by SteveoBC]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use AD08 on my Megane, good tyre but you do notice when you have a bit too much heat they arnt very good at all
SteveoBC
Premium Member

6th Sep 12 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good news people just spoke to me dad, Corsa is now equipped with AD08's, tyre fitters were round this afternoon met my dad when he got home from work and fitted in less than half an hour and i didnt have to lift a finger

cant wait to test the new rubber out and weather is suppose to be spot on this weekend brilliant

[Edited on 06-09-2012 by SteveoBC]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS Help required- tyre recommendations- decision made 23 database queries in 0.0102649 seconds