corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Enough ovens?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Enough ovens?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 12 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more then one oven
Bart

4th Sep 12 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my misses cant even use one oven, two would be an even bigger waste
Dom

4th Sep 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
Oh, and circuits can't handle all four turned on at once. Two on full power and one on medium is the max they've achieved without cutting power...

So it's clearly form over function then

As said though, lovely kitchen and a utter bargain if it was £4k. Am curious to know how he got it that cheap, as Ikea sales over here rarely offer anything like that
micra_pete
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one cooker but it has two ovens built in.

Plus a grill and 7 hobs.

I can't cook for shit, missus says its great.
Dan
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen things like that before but thought it was like a fancy grill a fancy microwave and then two ovens etc.

Tbh doing a Sunday roast in one normal oven is a ball ache. So I can see the need for multiple

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
ljames555

4th Sep 12 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I just googled and its says denmark are the biggest consumers of meat in the world

Without googling it....bullshit.

Americans eat burgers all day every day.

Meat in burgers
Balling
Premium Member

4th Sep 12 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
As said though, lovely kitchen and a utter bargain if it was £4k. Am curious to know how he got it that cheap, as Ikea sales over here rarely offer anything like that
I asked about this, he said it was a demo installation from the shop, hence the configuration with four ovens. They were renovating their house, so basically just built the kitchen to accomodate the demo furniture.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Enough ovens? 24 database queries in 0.0078120 seconds