corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E46 330ci Clubsport.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E46 330ci Clubsport.
Edges 58

User status: Offline
13th Sep 12 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 330ci Clubsport
Engine - 3 litre straight 6, 5 speed manual box
Mileage - 106000
Price - 6000

Location - Nottingham, 5 mins from M1 junction 25
Contact phone number - 07871613107
Contact email address - ab58@sky.com

General information -

I'm putting this 330 up for sale, I bought it in May after braking my XE corsa as its always been one of those dream cars for me. I bought it, serviced it (gearbox oil, diff oil, engine oil and filter, plugs, air filter and pollen filter), Then set about enjoying it. However after a few months of ownership I'm finding I want to be back in a small hot hatch. This is just a bit too heavy for track days and weekend thrashes.

The car has the following mods;
Tuning art coilovers, on the car when I bought it. Similar ride quality to standard m tec suspension just lower.
Anthracite style 68 genuine BMW alloys. 17"
Black kidney grills
Smoked indicators and side repeaters with chrome bulbs front and back.
Genuine AC Schnitzer wing mirrors. Electric and heated.

Original toys;
BMW business radio, tape deck and 6 disc cd changer in the boot.
Steering wheel control
Clubsport spoiler and splitters.
Clubsport interior.
Piano black dash trim (not standard on Clubsport but looks very cool)

There are bad bits unfortunately. Front drivers wing has started to rust, common problem on these. Just something I haven't got round to replacing. The emissions light on the dash is on. Ecu codes say the bank a post cat lambda sensor is faulty. But could be simply a split hose on the intake as it throws the same code up, or just needs decarbonising. Costs about £80 but haven't had time to sort it out. It has a sunroof but it doesn't work, I bought it like that. The rails the sunroof runs along need clipping back onto the glass bit. Just haven't had time to take the headliner down and do it.

There's the odd scratch and stone chip here and there but otherwise is mint, drives spot on and is a joy to drive around town or on a motorway.

I'm after a renaultsport Clio 172/182 if you want to try me on part exchange otherwise asking price is £6000 Ono.

Thanks for reading

I'll link my project thread for now and add pics when I get on the computer at home.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=634839&highlight=1&pid=8523604#pid8523604

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E46 330ci Clubsport. 25 database queries in 0.0098000 seconds