corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Problem with ebay power seller.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem with ebay power seller.
Jimbothebarbarian

User status: Offline
15th Sep 12 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two things.

First is it wrong CS is my first port of call for advice?

Second. Been getting a bit of hassle off a power-seller on d'bay. Knocking prices down etc etc all good fun.

After our last "price war" a large amount of stock was purchased by some one and as I was printing off packing slips something was bothering me about the name. Bit of searching about it turns out this buyer is related some how to my problematic power-seller. A bit more research and I found the address is still listed on my power-seller mates old returns policy.

So if I send the goods he can funk me over several ways. Saying it never landed, neg feed back etc etc etc. He's bought enough separate items to totally rip my feed back to tatters and basically ruin that Ebay account.

I could do with cancelling all his purchases but is there a way to do this without getting neg'd. This guys a pure pain in the arse even to the point of emailing customers when they leave feedback saying to buy off him next time. In a way I admire the guy as he is properly ruthless and I like that!

Any advise would be great thanks
K2 GTi

15th Sep 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring eBay now. Tell them your problem, and tell them about both of the accounts.

They will look into it and you will have your arse covered.
Ring them
nibnob21
Premium Member

15th Sep 12 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have proof of all of this why not contact eBay?

MX5 Project Thread
Jimbothebarbarian

15th Sep 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been in contact with Ebay once about him emailing my customers and several of the customers reported him aswell.

Guess what happened? Nothing! I think the problem is he's a powerseller and so id this other guy who has bought all the gear.

So in the grand scheme of things they make loads of coin for Ebay and I don't lol

But I've finally found the fucking phone number for Ebay so I'll give them a ring and see what they say lol
noshua

15th Sep 12 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is it that you both sell that means you're constantly in a price war?
Colin

15th Sep 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just send him a jobby in a box, its his word against yours.............
M2RTY

15th Sep 12 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had someone leave me negative feedback for something they had delivered off me recorded delivery, then they didnt want, so i refunded them and they never sent it back. Only a tenner but i filed a complaint on the feedback and ebay said it was a true reflection of my selling profile. What the fuck? The twat gor his goods for free, im out of pocket and have no goods, and have a neg feedback

Luckily 1 in 800 wasnt too bad, and i happily buy off others with neg feedback as i know theres a lot of scammers out there and total fucking idiots, but i have OCD and need to see 100% next to my name lol

M2RTY

15th Sep 12 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps you can limit the number of things a buyer buys or bids on of yours
Jimbothebarbarian

15th Sep 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well got in touch with Ebay and after over an hour on the phone there aint much I can do about it to be fair. To say I'm shocked is a complete lie.

They've took note of all the stuff and they agree wholeheartedly with what I say but they still say I should send the stuff. I said jog on nobbers. I refunded him and cancelled the transactions on Ebay.

Be interesting to see what happens. They said theyll look at any neg feed back he leaves and if he uses nasty words they can remove it!

Like I've always said have several Ebay accounts for when some cunt ruins one...

How do you limit the number of items some one buys??
noshua

15th Sep 12 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html#block

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Problem with ebay power seller. 24 database queries in 0.0110981 seconds