corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » yodel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author yodel
colonel_g

User status: Offline
15th Sep 12 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a bunch of fucking incompetant lying cunts.

Ordered some brake discs on ebay on the 10th via euro car parts, paid the extra money for 24 hour courier.
As i had ordered them later in the day i assumed that they would be with me by the 12th.
the 13th comes and still no brake discs, i send them an email and they give me a tracking number stating that the driver had attempted 2 deliveries and that nobody was in and they had left a card...LIES. I took 2 days off work to wait in and sort the car. Tried to call them and spent half hour on hold only to be cut off.
Sent an online complaint it, no response.
Called again yesterday and was told the driver had yet again attempted a delivery and left a card, my mrs was in all fucking day.
Called customer services again today and they basically said i cant do anything until monday as the depot is closed
They will also not attempt redelivery as they have tried 3 times and if i wanted to change the delivery address i would have to go through euro car parts anyway.

FUCKING SMEGGY CUNTS
nibnob21
Premium Member

15th Sep 12 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Useless bunch of tits.

How many threads are there on here now slagging them off?

I've had a couple of fine experiences with them but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

I've had similar problems as you, they claim to have attempted delivery and left a card when in reality no one has come and no card has been left.

Also had them let some random person sign for my package at a different address before!

Complained and they didn't really give a shit.

MX5 Project Thread
Marc

15th Sep 12 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So glad I have no dealings with this bunch of amateurs anymore!
colonel_g

15th Sep 12 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piss me off. if i had any idea that euro were going to use them i would've gone elsewhere.
D0NN3R

15th Sep 12 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im applying for a job at yodel next week
Jimbothebarbarian

15th Sep 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're spot on round here lol

Never had an issue.
Haimsey
Premium Member

15th Sep 12 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a huge thread in offday about how useless they are.
Waste of space IMO.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Sam
Premium Member

16th Sep 12 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the rare occasion I get anything delivered to me with Yodel, it's usually by a fat bird in a yellow Cinqucento (she has big boobs, but a face only a mother could love) or an old boy in a Rover 45 that wears a cap, smells of tobacco - and possibly reads the Racing Post on a regular basis.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » yodel 24 database queries in 0.0082610 seconds