corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Glen Yale Stainless Steel Battery & Relay Fuse Covers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Glen Yale Stainless Steel Battery & Relay Fuse Covers
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
16th Sep 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale 2 Glen Yale stainless steel covers, very high quality and i dont think he makes them anymore.

1 battery cover
1 relay/fuse cover

Bth finished in gloss black with a silver strip through them

As you can see from the photo the battery cover has a vauxhall badge on but it has not been stuck yet incase you had other ideas, my intention was to stick it onto the cover an then have the irmscher badge on the other cover but due to needing some funds towards a house im now selling.

The covers were for my astra MK5 and will fit any MK5 astra or maybe the corsa or older astras if you have the same relay fuse cover within the engine bay.

Ive posted a pic of a VXR engine below to show you the relay/fuse cover which is right next to the battery on the far right.

£50 the pair delivered
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
21st Sep 12 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Glen Yale Stainless Steel Battery & Relay Fuse Covers 25 database queries in 0.0070021 seconds