corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.6 sport past?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.6 sport past?
KorsaKid69

User status: Offline
19th Sep 12 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi folks, new too the site, bought my self a corsa sport 1600, my pal had one had a wee shot and thought i'd get one, a change from my previous cars bein the likes of an impreza or my bora 2.8 v6.

Im loving the corsa, sorta reminds me of my old novas from between 7 to 9 years ago ranging from a 1.0ltr carb 4 speed too my 1.4 sri rapid so it was.

With the corsa it was tidy enough, it was standard with standard sport wheels but im almost certain its been put back too standard.

Ive lowered it 60mm on standard shocks, there gettin binned soon for shortened shocks as im not a fan of coilys,

Also ive wrapped my centre console and the bar bit in carbon vinyl,

Took my roof lining off and my pal retrimmed my roof in blue camo looks amazin lol,

Fitted 15inch crappy rims but there clean and not scratched bargain at £60 so bought 4 new tyres of the bay,

Patched my drivers seat bolster up with a jack Daniel's tenesse whiskey iron on patch,

Engine wise,

new rocker gasket,

new clutch as a spring for the pressure plate snapped,

Coolant temp sensor

Im just about too replace the cross member thats in my hall for next weeks welding job

Cars solid apart from the spare wheel well being previously welded

So the next mods im doing are:

Powerbox for the inlet,

421 branch manifold

New injectors (too read up on which one to use)

And finally shortened shocks,

And no doubt ill want too do more too it, gr8 wee car wish i got one sooner ive had 1 subura, 2 Volkswagen, 3 hondas, 2 Mazdas 4 novas, 1 fiat punto dont ask!, And finally a fiesta zetec s, and now my corsa sport which seems too be the best out the lot!!!!

The regy is w57 tsx its silver does anyone know much about it,

Cheers and i hope use dont mind the novel, phil

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
19th Sep 12 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome Phil.

That reg indicates its a Scottish registered car so it may have been up there all its life.
GB123
Premium Member

20th Sep 12 at 00:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some pics up.
D0NN3R

20th Sep 12 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Get some pics up.

Welcome
Christopher

20th Sep 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome! Get some pics up
Spencer627

20th Sep 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some pics would be nice indeed
KorsaKid69

20th Sep 12 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres a few photos of the things ive had done too the cars interior like the roof and patched up my seat and picture of the car its self might be a little dark,

Ive also Scraped and used an iron brush on the axel and underside then coated it in black hammerite.

before

after

My pal Retrimming my roof lining..

once fitted

My other Pal did my dash....

Front

Throttle after heavy cleanin session

Underneath after a Jet wash, scrape and wire brushing and getting painted with the hammerite.

Arches aswell

And my pals 1400 sport.With mines.

Hope use all like it ;D

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 1.6 sport past? 23 database queries in 0.0125039 seconds