corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Redtop C20XE Forsale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Redtop C20XE Forsale
*Adz*

User status: Offline
   23rd Sep 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa Merit
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 Logbook 2.0 Engine
Mileage - 83k
Price - 1100

Location - DA11
Contact phone number - 07761 739 226

General information -

Well regretfully im selling my Corsa Redtop.....

A quick list of what's been done.....

Tax end of next month, MOT End of May 2013
Full Late styke C20XE conversion, mint engine no knocks or taps or unwanted smoke.... Can be seen from cold, as im no longer using the car.
F20 Gearbox - No whines or crunchs
All Silicon Hoses (Multi Coloured)
Coilovers
Full stainless exhaust system & decat
White Cav Slabs with T1R's all round
2ltr 256mm front discs & pads
2 Cobra bucket seats £600 New
Sparco Harness's x2
Battery in boot conversion with isolation switch in back.
Rear strut brace
Loads of recipts for parts etc...
RR print out for 156bhp and RR tunning/set up
Colour coded bumpers and arch pieces, not the best to be honest, but never bothered tbh.
Recipt showing recent oil & filter change.
Bad bits..
Its a 1.2 1995 merit shell, it's not the tidest of shells, has some rust on OSF wing and OSR quarter in the middle, the chassis is clean though.
There is a knocking from the front coming from were the spacers have been put in the ARB and no bushes used. Again never bothered me...

And a new gear linkage has been put on recently and not been set up properly, so needs setting up, if i get time i will do it.

Thats all the bad things, which considering the car arnt bad at all to be honest....

Few pictures....

I wont take much less then its up for, as i break vauxhalls for a living, and i know ill get that breaking it easy enough. So i personally think its worth every penny, and its a cheap and cheerful quick car! Any questions, please call or message me on here! Thanks

I dont want no PX's or swaps please just Cash... Thanks

[Edited on 23-09-2012 by *Adz*]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Redtop C20XE Forsale 25 database queries in 0.0109341 seconds