corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mx5 mk1 CHEAP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mx5 mk1 CHEAP
eskiboy

User status: Offline
30th Sep 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically i brought this 1995 mk1 mx5 last year towards the end of the summer with the intention of driving it this summer which obviously has come to the end! i have a garage so stored it in there so was not a problem, but now summers over i am looking for something else.
it is the 1.8 engine with plenty of pull and is a uk model in brillant black.
when i bought the car it was pretty standard apart from being lowered, since i have had it i have added;-
#upgraded alloy wheels(15 inch) all tyres are well above limit
#chrome style roll bar
#alpine stereo cd player
#alpine speakers
#sourced a toneau cover for when roofs down
# also removed rear bumper with fog light hole and replaced with a smooth one and converted 1 reverse light to a fog.
in terms of maintance i have changed-
#oil+filter
#new exhaust
#new pads disc front and back
#plugs
#cambelt was done 20000miles ago
#replaced the roof with a quality 2nd hand one. no rips.
car also features electric windows/mirrors, power steering ,abs

last month i also had a brand new windscreen fitted due to a crack.
the car has covered 127000miles and has many mot certificates. drives and pulls well!!!
the rear sills have already been welded so no need to worry there!

the only points i can mention is that there is a rust patch at the bottom of the drivers wing and the drivers door has some scuffs. also the drivers seat is torn on bolster.
the car has no tax/mot. to be honest i think the car will pass mot with possibly a clean up underneath as there is surface rust on suspension parts which makes the car look bad(depends how fussy your mot advisor is)noting dangerous.a weekend with a wire brush and some hammerite will cure it.

i also have a hard top which can be brought with the car for a fee to be agreed at time.
i am looking for £600 for car which is located in east london(chingford) please call 07752730354 tony

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mx5 mk1 CHEAP 25 database queries in 0.0052409 seconds