corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Student Loan people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Student Loan people
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 12 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a statement of account in August/September for the preceding year for the last 5/6 years; showing payments made and outstanding balance etc. I've not had one this year at all - have they stopped sending them or has anyone else received their's?
Dom

3rd Oct 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had them annually, usually bi-annually or longer. I believe you can request a statement otherwise they have an website you can use to check the current balance (do a Google as i can't remember the URL; iirc part of the .gov.uk portal though).
Colin

3rd Oct 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you tell them when you changed address
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Oct 12 at 14:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, never have. They've always just gone to my folks' but not had one this year
Colin

3rd Oct 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best to phone them and ask for an online login so you can check yourself.
NovaGTE2

3rd Oct 12 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you got them every year but like you not had one this year. I did phone them up to check balance and get my logon details for online and just been keeping an eye on it that way as only a few months left and dont want to overpay!
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Oct 12 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same issue. Used to get statements every so often and then they stopped.

I quickly worked out how much I paid back since leaving uni and realised I was fairly close to paying it off. So rang them up and reset my online account.

It tells you there how much you've paid off. Its accurate up to April of each year, then you have to use your pay slips to work out the balance to date.

My loan will be fully paid off by the end of this month :-D That will be like having a mini salary increase

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

3rd Oct 12 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NovaGTE2
I thought you got them every year but like you not had one this year. I did phone them up to check balance and get my logon details for online and just been keeping an eye on it that way as only a few months left and dont want to overpay!

Maybe best for you to ring them up and ask to switch to Direct Debit to prevent this from happening

pew pew pew pewwwww
N16K

3rd Oct 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one is sent every year or perhaps every 2 to my mums house, not got one this year as far as I know.
Pop

3rd Oct 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine came through the post yesterday having been re-directed from my parents.
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Oct 12 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funnily enough, came home and it was on the mat waiting for me
Welsh Dan

3rd Oct 12 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I thought it was strange as I received mine today. Only another 4 1/2 years left.
RichR
Premium Member

4th Oct 12 at 04:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at the old ones though, it's always turned up at least 6 weeks before now.
M2RTY

4th Oct 12 at 05:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get 2 a year or a month after i change contracts
Pop

4th Oct 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did anyone else pay significantly more interest on theirs this year compared to the year before?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Student Loan people 24 database queries in 0.0103769 seconds