corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » water leak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author water leak
dave-m

User status: Offline
7th Oct 12 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, i fitted a redtop in my corsa over the weekend to find i got a water leak from the inlet manifold, where would it be coming from and have i gotta take it off? cos there aint no room as most will know how tight they sit up against the bulkhead
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Oct 12 at 09:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you fitted the water pipes correctly? They are quite fiddly and need a bit of changing around.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
tobyc20xe

8th Oct 12 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can take just the inlet off with the engine still in by tye way so may be worth takeing it off and fiting new gaskets and seals.
dave-m

8th Oct 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye all the water pipes are tight phil and i've ordered an inlet gasket and will be in 2-moz so my mate is gonna have a go @ it for me in the morning

New Poll