corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » will it suit?

Poll: will it suit?
buy it 9 (31.03%)
don't buy it 20 (68.97%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will it suit?
Ben G

User status: Offline
12th Oct 12 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ride comfort is about the same as standard. it was quite firm as standard but also more bouncy over bumps, whereas the fk springs were harder.

i use mine daily and have no problems, and the drop was actually bang on what they claimed, which is not always the case with some springs.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can we stick to the topic? or carry on and see what happens
random dav
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you not get an exhaust place to change the tips if you didn't like them when you have fitted it? For the price I'd give it a go

WRLFC !

Project cars
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Oct 12 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very true

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » will it suit? 26 database queries in 0.0092211 seconds