corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new millers nanodrive oil gives more power

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new millers nanodrive oil gives more power
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Oct 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
£70 a bottle ouch

Ebay..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_kw=Millers+Nanodrive+Oil
Robin
Premium Member

13th Oct 12 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't see how oil of the same grade can. Running something like 10w60 in an engine designed for 5w40 though, that'll reduce friction and so it should make more power.
Nic Barnes

13th Oct 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I can't see how oil of the same grade can. Running something like 10w60 in an engine designed for 5w40 though, that'll reduce friction and so it should make more power.
john said it doesn't on last page so that's wrong.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

13th Oct 12 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not just the grade though is it. It's going to be a different chemical makeup
John

13th Oct 12 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Robin
john said it doesn't on last page so that's wrong.

What's the longest any of your engines have went without blowing up?
Robin
Premium Member

13th Oct 12 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Not just the grade though is it. It's going to be a different chemical makeup

But in theory, regardless of that, all 5w40s have to meet the same viscosity specs, the additives etc should have no effect on that or it wouldn't actually be that grade.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

13th Oct 12 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will never know the in's and outs of it but there could be a scale between the different grades and this oil is on the higher end. Like how some people view some 97ron petrol to others.
Robin
Premium Member

13th Oct 12 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see your point.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » new millers nanodrive oil gives more power 23 database queries in 0.0118341 seconds