corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Made some changes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Made some changes
Hammer

User status: Offline
14th Oct 12 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paint on the bumpers is a dreadful match.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Oct 12 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

factory paint, happens with all astras
kennySRi

14th Oct 12 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That rear end looks very busy imo, may look better without the plate holder or even the lower splitters.

The other wheels were also far nicer but at least they'll be going back on eventually. I do like this car though, i never usually look at them and like them or pay any attention but i like this one, when i saw the pictures a few months ago i thought it would of been perfect without some of the blue bits.
MatthewR

15th Oct 12 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with the boys the blue bits just dont work for me. The rear boot has too many things going on, opc badge, an opel badge, web adress and plates arent plain and now the rear lights are aftermarket too, its just cluttered as nath said
Just take a few of the bits off and it'll be lovely

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Made some changes 23 database queries in 0.0104849 seconds