corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Motor Quote....car insurance...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Motor Quote....car insurance...
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
15th Oct 12 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any1 ever been with the above company for car insurance?? If so, have you ever had any problems with them?? IIRC, they are part of the A+A group, so by no means a small time company.

Ive been with them for 1 month so far, and they still havn't sent me the documents. Ive rang them up about 4 times requesting they send me the documents, and every time they say they will get them sent out to me. Last time i called, they told me that they havn't been sent out, but he will process them through, and they will be with me within 3-5 working days and he will also email me a cover note. All of which i never received. Time before that, it was 48hrs i would have them.

They also told me i would need to send a copy of my drivers licence in to them. Which is why i really need the documents.

Don't wan't to cancel the policy as they are as good as £300 less than the others, but its making me wonder if this is the sort of hassle im getting trying to get the documents, what's it going to be like if i need to make a claim.

Advice needed.

[Edited on 15-10-2012 by Corsa_Sport21]
Brett
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 09:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good job you're not waiting on those docs to get your tax!
Corsa_Sport21

15th Oct 12 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got till end of December to get them in that case.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Motor Quote....car insurance... 23 database queries in 0.0068889 seconds