corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VXR injector correction values

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VXR injector correction values
Jerham

User status: Offline
24th Oct 12 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know or know where can i find, battery correction values for Astra VXR injectors?

Cheers
Shrek

24th Oct 12 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Battery correction values? What context are you using this info in?
Jerham

24th Oct 12 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm using the injectors on Saab engine and the bloke who's mapping it wanted the values to do a base map so I can drive to him to map it properly.
He needs the correction values and flow rate. I have the flow rate but couldn't find the values.
Shrek

24th Oct 12 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate that info isnt readily available from Vx its something which i thought a mapper would have known. Ive no idea where you would find it out tbh.
davegreen
Premium Member

24th Oct 12 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pop into your local vauxhall dealer and ask for the injector presure and flow and impedance figures for a leh / ler engine. they should print you the page out from the service manual on their pc. thats what i did but cant find it right now sorry.
Jerham

25th Oct 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, will pop into a local dealer.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VXR injector correction values 23 database queries in 0.0144560 seconds