corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scars

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scars
zac753

User status: Offline
1st Nov 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
quote:
Originally posted by zac753
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
What did you have transplanted mate? liver?

yeah was the liver it gave up on me always had problems with it since birth nothing do with drinking etc never been drunk in my life!

I bet a lot of people make that assumption though dont they?

I had never seen a scar like that before and was trying to work out what organs are in that area.

yup just about everyone pretty shit tbh hence why i say about it that its not drink related right away but i learn to laugh it off i had the op when i was 19 so i was bit scared of what people would think of it but now really dont care its a part of me and saved me life so people dont like it they can do one lol
yeah its quite a large scar as they have to split the skin quite a bit and flap it back haha to get to it good guess with liver tho
chloe16v

2nd Nov 12 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to physio today and they have made me a splint to wear at night and when resting to straighten my hand and fingers back out, will be adjusted in 2 weeks to straighten it out more

Jamie-C

2nd Nov 12 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you put in a claim yet?
chloe16v

2nd Nov 12 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no not yet, dont know what im going to do yet, think im going to wait till i go back to see the plastic surgeon an see what he says
Chris x

2nd Nov 12 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
no not yet, dont know what im going to do yet, think im going to wait till i go back to see the plastic surgeon an see what he says
Shell
Premium Member

2nd Nov 12 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awwwww Chloe you've done it now.
SetH

2nd Nov 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I admire Chloe to be honest, she does not buckle under the extreme levels of abuse you cu*ts give her.

This makes me want to dock with her.
DaveyLC

2nd Nov 12 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got two nasty ones on my right wrist where I smashed my arm up, but you cant really see them through the hairs! lol
Gary
Premium Member

2nd Nov 12 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you claim then you are a cunt. You have to ask yourself, could the kennels have done anything to prevent the accident? I doubt it. Unless they mussel every dog that's there, which would be impossibe to implement.

Has this dog been put down yet?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Nov 12 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Money makes everything better, i'd of touched Jimmy Savilles penis if i knew decades later i would get the deposit for a house out of it.

I might claim for not being touched or injured or abused, am never going to get any free money the ways things are going for me
chloe16v

2nd Nov 12 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
If you claim then you are a cunt. You have to ask yourself, could the kennels have done anything to prevent the accident? I doubt it. Unless they mussel every dog that's there, which would be impossibe to implement.

Has this dog been put down yet?

Yes the kennels could have prevented it as it was known to be a dangerous dog, Iv found out since that it had bit one of the other kennel workers and bruised her hand, it has also had other people pinned up in the kennel and only 1 kennel worker would go near it, I was not informed of this before hand.
The dog is now in another kennels
baza31

2nd Nov 12 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will only be against their insurance that's why we have liability insurance . This thread just has alot of pretentious nob heads that jump on band wagon and write what they think the cool kids want to hear.

Can I have a pic of your fanny now that I have stuck up for you?
jrdn7

2nd Nov 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had 2 scars on my 3rd & 4th digits of my right hand for a while after I was caught with a jigsaw blade that shattered. Mobility was decreased for ages cause I couldn't be arsed with physio but went in the end and they did a lot to help me, 100% mobility back again thank fuck. Scar is 90% gone now too!

Also, maybe best not to claim Chloe but maybe ask for the dog to be put down in case it injures anybody else. You could also ask for your workplace to have your job sitting there for you when your back again instead of claiming.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » scars 23 database queries in 0.0155849 seconds