corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Direct link in signature help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Direct link in signature help
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 12 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning guys, want to put some links in my signature but not sure how to make them appear as a word link

ie- clicking on the word "Track Car Build" in my signature takes them to my build thread

want one for my parts thread in classifieds, done a search but nothing on how to do it

cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Nov 12 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go to New Reply in any thread you can use the tools in there to make the code up, then just paste that in to the sig box on Premium Services page.

If you want to do it manually, its always

[url=http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=645896]Link text here[/url]

Just change the number for different threads.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

2nd Nov 12 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted, cheers ian

New Poll