corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mounting bucket seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mounting bucket seats
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just after some advice on how to mount bucket seats. cant use original runners as it will make the seat too high. the seat comes with bog standard runners on it
VINCEYBOY

3rd Nov 12 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm in the same boat as you atm, i need my welding friend! i'm planning to weld some blocks onto the original mounting points, (after cutting the hook things off) cutting a thread into them. and for the lower point where the biggest gap would be. making a prapezium type shape from thick steel bolt through the original hole and a hole on top with a captive nut on the other side for the new seats rails.
gav93

3rd Nov 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need some pictures and info on how to mount them on rails across the floor pan ideally if anyone can help and show us a few pictures would be handy

New Poll