corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fusion Encouter 6.5" componant speakers £30

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fusion Encouter 6.5" componant speakers £30
Jimi137

User status: Offline
8th Nov 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there all, i bought these second hand off ebay for £50 back in easter for my ex gf. i kept hold of them since we split up but as they didn't really suit the install i had in my saxo they aint been used. All i did was use the crossovers which worked perfectly and the speakers remain looking brand new in the box. if they've ever been used its certainly light use as they look immaculate.

heres a link so uve got all the specs etc: http://happywheels2.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1617583

includes the wires, crossovers, tweeters and woofers and even comes in the original box.

£30 ono, can post (think it will be around a tenner bt haven't checked this) and can deliver for petrol if local. Collect from ST17 stafford West Midlands.

Don't really come on here anymore so call/text on 07896986690 if you have any questions or are interested

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fusion Encouter 6.5" componant speakers £30 25 database queries in 0.0094478 seconds