corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clearout - quick rack, big block shafts, catch tank, tigra clocks and more

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author clearout - quick rack, big block shafts, catch tank, tigra clocks and more
kennybarbour

User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having a clearance in the garage.

all parts located in oban, scotland.

prices do not include postage, but all parts can be posted at buyers expense.

i am open to sensible offers on all parts.

quaife quickrack. bought as a spare for my rally car but never used so going to offer it to someone else. used but good condition no obvious wear or damage - please note this is a nova item, but can be converted to fit a corsa by changing the steering arms for early corsa arms - £SOLD

big block driveshafts to fit corsa B, using inner and outer big CV joints to fit F20 gearbox and larger big block modified hubs, used but good condition - SOLD

single big block long driveshaft to suit corsa B, outer CV joint missing £10 to clear

corsa B brake pedal setup - complete kit ready to convert a nova and do away with the heavy brake transfer bar under the dash. wont fit my new car and been in my way for ages - £30 to get it away

tigra clocks - direct replacement for corsa B clocks. electric drive excellent condition reading 54309 - £30

lightweight smaller washer bottle and pump- ideal for relocating the washer bottle in a corsa or nova, it does have holes in the top from the bracket i had it in, so it would need to be mounted in a similar way or cover the holes - £10

alloy 1litre oil catch tank and breather filter - good condition, new last year just wont fit the new car - SOLD

thanks for looking.

[Edited on 14-11-2012 by kennybarbour]

[Edited on 16-11-2012 by kennybarbour]
Dancorsa1992

11th Nov 12 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for clocks posted
reecegsi

11th Nov 12 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for single shaft posted?
kennybarbour

11th Nov 12 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2Us sent to Dancorsa1992 and reecegsi
kennybarbour

13th Nov 12 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
Dancorsa1992

14th Nov 12 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry didn't reply u still or the clocks
kennybarbour

16th Nov 12 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

updated BTTT
kennybarbour

18th Nov 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » clearout - quick rack, big block shafts, catch tank, tigra clocks and more 25 database queries in 0.0120749 seconds