corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Preview' Pictures in the Projects section?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'Preview' Pictures in the Projects section?
Novaneil

User status: Offline
19th Nov 12 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered elswhere (used search but can't find it)

How have people within the Projects section got small 'preview' pictures before you click to go into the Thread? I can't figure out how to add some for mine.

Cheers

Neil
nathy_87

19th Nov 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

save them in your garage as JPGS.
djgritt
Premium Member

19th Nov 12 at 21:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
save them in your garage as JPGS.

And then host them in the thread from your CS Garage...

Don't just save them in there as implied above
Novaneil

19th Nov 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Guys
Novaneil

21st Nov 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Sorry i've done what you have said (uploaded picture to Corsasport Garage, then hosted the pic in my projects thread) But i'm still not seeing my pictures as a thumbnail pisc when in the Projects section.

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Cheers,

Neil
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
21st Nov 12 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a bit of a bug, that code is terrible, I only boshed it in just to see how I felt about having images there, I'll fix it up properly at some point. But yeah, you're doing it right, upload the image then put it in the thread.

Think the number at the front of the file name might be causing some of the problem. Get something with a more simple file name and try that. The pattern match syntax is a 4am special.
Novaneil

21st Nov 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
That's a bit of a bug, that code is terrible, I only boshed it in just to see how I felt about having images there, I'll fix it up properly at some point. But yeah, you're doing it right, upload the image then put it in the thread.

Think the number at the front of the file name might be causing some of the problem. Get something with a more simple file name and try that. The pattern match syntax is a 4am special.

Honestly Ian..... The above ^ is completely Voodoo to me But thank you for trying to explain.

I tried a simple file name (eg just Corsa) but didn't work. Will leave it in your capable hands

Cheers anyway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'Preview' Pictures in the Projects section? 23 database queries in 0.0106430 seconds