corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cheap places for insurance for young drivers on my 1litre Corsa??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap places for insurance for young drivers on my 1litre Corsa??
iby

User status: Offline
30th Nov 12 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Probs cause they're slower and shit.

LeeM

30th Nov 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iby
Go with insurethebox. They fit a gps tracker inside, you can drive whenever you want, no limits. They don't chase you either for driving around like a lunatic which you shouldn't be doing anyway lol. Only thing is you have a 6K driving limit. Actually it's more becasue no1, you can top up extra 2000 miles and no2, they give you free bonus miles of upto 100 a month.

If I was you I'd go with them for first year, I'm paying 2.2K for first year. Then I will jump with someone else once I've got my years NCB.

insurethebox. They're pretty decent IMO. People say "I'd never get a tracker fitted in my car" but tbh it's actually a good thing in case of theft!

i take it no one else can drive your car? like you cant lend it to your dad to rive on his own tpo cover becuase it would use up your miles?
iby

30th Nov 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you're right Lee. However my dad has driven it (he hates it as his feet are massive so he has a lot of trouble with pedals lmao).

That's one of the downsides to the insurance.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cheap places for insurance for young drivers on my 1litre Corsa?? 23 database queries in 0.0082831 seconds