corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » No power in car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author No power in car?
Generation

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So engine was removed a while ago, and kept all wiring and looms to alarm would work along with the headlights speedo, stereo etc.

Was removed at bodyshop when bay was painted and today I changed dash for flocked one.

Put all back together, and all I'm getting is the led's on elec window buttons (windows don't move when pressed) and batter symbol on the speedo!

Long shot, but any ideas?
tobyc20xe

3rd Dec 12 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate steve had this sort of problem when we tuck his dash out. turned out a wire was shorting out makeing the fuse blow so start by checking the fuse's and wires shorting ect.

[Edited on 03-12-2012 by tobyc20xe]
Generation

3rd Dec 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate

New Poll