corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Usuall withdraw time? Paypal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Usuall withdraw time? Paypal
DanCobb

User status: Offline
7th Dec 12 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a paypall expert so bare with me. I withdrew/ transferred some money from some recent sales from my paypal into my debit card account (which it's linked to and confirmed/verified) on Wednesday which adds upto about £500 (seperate withdraws at different times of the day) and yet all still says pending, Usually completes within a few hours from past usage. Should I be worried or is this normal? Makes me feel like snapping my phone in half just thinking about it tbh as I think 24 hours is a long enough time to verify my money .

Christopher

7th Dec 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Double check its all verified as ive had to do mine 3 times in the last 6 months! :/
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

7th Dec 12 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

takes 3 days for me

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
DanCobb

7th Dec 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything is definantly all verified as I done it again today . Ill wait another day or so. I've googled it and there was quite a few people with this problem, in some cases taking as long as 7 days!

Bastards
JaffaTB

7th Dec 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i withdrew some today and it went in instantly, it said can take up to 2 hours but it was in as soon as i checked
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Dec 12 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends where the money came from, anywhere between 2 and 72 hours I think, the former only from trusted sources like the advertisers. Ebay purchases from random people don't come through nearly as quick.
LukesCorsaSXi

7th Dec 12 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I withdrew £50 from paypal into my bank, and it took literally 5 minutes.
DanCobb

8th Dec 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think thats why ian they were all gifted to me by diffrent people. Although I looked on the paypal forum thing and a lot of people were having the same problem.

The first transaction has just completed Hopfully the rest shall follow .
BluKoo

8th Dec 12 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally in my account in a couple of minutes.
It's verified though.
Christopher

13th Dec 12 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had this happen to me but now its taking the piss! I was refunded £40 the other day from a company as i bought something online and they ran out of stock so had it as my paypal balance, withdrew it on monday to my account and says complete but still not in my bank/showing up online transactions?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Usuall withdraw time? Paypal 24 database queries in 0.1351299 seconds