corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car insurance - purchased vehicle date

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car insurance - purchased vehicle date
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
11th Dec 12 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My insurance is coming in at £523 (can only state year and not month it was bought, so not as if it comes down closer to the previous year)

I purchased my car mid January this year, if it was 2 weeks sooner it would be £440, obviously there's no way around this is there?

_Allan_

11th Dec 12 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You bought it in Dec or left a heavy deposit but you only collected it in Jan. Remember
Minty_Fresh

11th Dec 12 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This maybe true ^

But also insurance should come down again the 1st January 2013 for the same reason of this thread being I purchased the car the previous year, so may hold out.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Dec 12 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They would never check. Just play dumb of ever asked

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

11th Dec 12 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your insurance would be cheaper had you bought the car in the previous year? WTF, where do they come up with this shit?
John

11th Dec 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More experience with the car, that's not as weird as their normal random number generator tbh.
Minty_Fresh

12th Dec 12 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ as said more experience with the car, just annoys me it's down to 2 weeks.

I could just put 2011, but if ever anything happened and they check logbook. Just gives them something to say no I'm not paying out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car insurance - purchased vehicle date 24 database queries in 0.0161660 seconds