corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Calling all zafira gsi owners past & present??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Calling all zafira gsi owners past & present??
clubberlang

User status: Offline
1st Jan 13 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time had come to replace my family car (currently mk4 golf gt tdi) for something bigger. Seriously considering buying a zafira gsi as I've found a late 2005 low mileage genuine car with replaced turbo local to me. Is there any common issues over that the turbo?? Rough mpg figure also what options did they come from factory??

[Edited on 01-01-2013 by clubberlang]

[Edited on 01-01-2013 by clubberlang]
Cole

1st Jan 13 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Valve stem oil seals is always a problem on most z20lets don't really get many problems with them if looked after. Mine does roughly 25mpg round town and about 34 on the motorway. They are good fun when mapped obviously they don't handle amazingly but then it's not meant for that but they do surprise a few things
bigron1988

1st Jan 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/engines-transmission/515261-z20let-common-issues-thread.html
Daveskater
Premium Member

20th Feb 13 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quick bump - so nothing really to watch for apart from check the engine over for the things covered on MIG?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Calling all zafira gsi owners past & present?? 24 database queries in 0.0084140 seconds