corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 30th birthday / wedding gift ideas.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 30th birthday / wedding gift ideas.
richardworrall
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and the Mrs are getting married this year which happens to be on her 30th birthday. Will be a small personal family type wedding as we have both been married before and not bothered about anything extravagant. Will be honeymooning a couple of days later in turkey.
I'm struggling for ideas as to something to get for her birthday, any thoughts people?
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In b4 slippers and dildo
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 20:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although a bracelet or necklace that she can wear on the big day will probably go down a treat
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say it has to be something personal, but then I guess we've passed that seing as you're asking on here...

For my wife I designed a necklace that matched our wedding bands and had our goldsmith fabricate it in the same shade of rose gold he used for our rings.

3CorsaMeal

3rd Jan 13 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His n hers coffins would be quite original imo
corsa_godfather

3rd Jan 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charm bracelet. Links of london etc. Then buy a new charm every anniversary. Thats what i done
LeeM

3rd Jan 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

50 shades of grey and a butt plug
LeeM

3rd Jan 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
Charm bracelet. Links of london etc. Then buy a new charm every anniversary. Thats what i done

also this. effort free presents for life

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 30th birthday / wedding gift ideas. 24 database queries in 0.0108480 seconds