corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drawings

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drawings
ArdenblueDan

User status: Offline
17th Jan 13 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No updates as of yet working on one at the moment which will hopefully be done tomorrow when I'm in from work lol and nathy_87 I can do lots of other cars
tom130691
Premium Member

17th Jan 13 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit totaly forgot to do tis with uni work load will get some pics to you and some pennies soon
ArdenblueDan

17th Jan 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's ok buddy I only take money once I know people are happy with the pics I've been busy with work but still trying to battle through the list
alan t

17th Jan 13 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pictures look ace mate!

is this on a4 or a3 sized paper?
corsa120

17th Jan 13 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

generation come on man! they are characatures of cars not actual portraits... point being you can bubble them up or shrink them down makes tyres look massive! surely its self explanatery.

without stealing your thunder your drawings appear to be very good i do these drawings too but i mostly used different pencils for shading etc i think you have used your tools very well actually!
ArdenblueDan

17th Jan 13 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alan the pictures are done on a3 paper and thanks very much corsa120 appreciate it dude
alan t

17th Jan 13 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate, could you do a front and a rear view on the same a3 sheet? like what you did with aidans?

its nota corsa though, do you have a email address i could send a couple of pictures to and see if you fancy doing it mate?
ArdenblueDan

17th Jan 13 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yh mate you could u2u me on here they take me a few hours to do and I've got quite a few to do but send me over some pics and when I've done the others ill do it for you bud
alan t

17th Jan 13 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drawings 23 database queries in 0.0087020 seconds