corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » irmesher spectra wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author irmesher spectra wheels
mycorsaislow

User status: Offline
6th Jan 13 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's taken me forever just to find out what they are called! They are the 15 inch version and was just wondering if anyone could shed light on what car they came off or if they are hard to come across or not because I've never seen another set anywhere :/
nibnob21
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't have been searching very hard, they're listed on the Irmscher website with their name lol.

Not sure if they came on a specific model or if they were just an optional extra for a range of cars as a lot of Irmscher bits are.

There is an Astra G that I see regularly that has them on though. Not modified at all, just looks like a standard Astra with a few factory fitted extras.

MX5 Project Thread
davieslim

7th Jan 13 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there an optional extra from irmscher there a mk3 astra and corsa c where i stay with them but there 16's and 17's
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 13 at 05:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they were never fitted to anything from the factory, always a dealer option.

I had a set in 13" which were a dealer fit on a Corsa C.

You'll be lucky to find 15" 4 stud ones, most I've seen are bigger, Astra Coupe 16/17 and most of the time 5 stud.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 13 at 05:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if you're searching for them, spell it correctly - Irmscher
mycorsaislow

7th Jan 13 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah that's probably why I haven't seen them on a different car then! I've already got some 4 stud 15s and wanted to know a Lil bit more about them. I completely forgot the spelling when I was writing this post sorry!
Billy Dean

7th Jan 13 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lucky me. I've got a set of 15" 4-stud Spectras on my other car, the Astra.
I actually bought them off a kiddy who had a Corsa

New Poll