corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » League Cup Thread

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author League Cup Thread
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 13 at 09:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M8 ten years ago I would have agreed with you but these days I thinks it's purely the liberals wanting their moment of drama
Ben G

27th Jan 13 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also had the same thought steve whilst reading it in the paper. unfortunately there are some right do gooder twats around that feel the need to complain about everything.

they are the same cunts who complain about one swear word on telly or the toyota gt86 advert.
Ben J

27th Jan 13 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blown out of all proportion by twats like everything else.

Glad to see the ball man has been banned from working at the Wales game at the Liberty.

No lie, if it had been my son I'd have been embarrassed, made him apologise to both sets of players and then told everyone to calm down because he deserved it.

[Edited on 27-01-2013 by Ben J]
Russ

27th Jan 13 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1st - £100,000
2nd - £50,000
3rd/4th - £25,000

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » League Cup Thread 24 database queries in 0.0106440 seconds