corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do the DVLA use 2 different computer systems that dont talk to each other?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do the DVLA use 2 different computer systems that dont talk to each other?
Russ

User status: Offline
11th Jan 13 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a letter saying my motrobike wasnt insured (correct) but was taxed (correct)

I had to insure it or SORN it or they would fine me (stupid law) so fair enough.

Declared it SORN (got my £10 back out of the £14 it cost to tax) then get a letter saying, we are fining you as the vehicle is not insured (correct) and taxed (incorrect) unless i send them proof it is SORN.

You sent me the fucking cheque to say it was now SORN you spastics
pow
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No but they are REALLY slow.
Russ

11th Jan 13 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they're like IvI walking uphill
Robin
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They argued with me about a car I scrapped and had received the acknowledgment letter for, telling me I needed to tax it.

I told them I wasn't willing to tax a cube of metal and they sent the fine.

I replied with a copy of the acknowledgment and put a cross the fine letter.

They then asked me to tax it
Aleex

13th Jan 13 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dvla are awful at everything and anything they do.
richardworrall
Premium Member

13th Jan 13 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me started. They are driving me insane. Have to deal with them daily at work. They have no idea. God help us and them when the local offices close down.
Sam
Premium Member

14th Jan 13 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The DVLA is like any government department - full of bureaucracy, red tape, and inefficient processes (not to mention clueless personnel).

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do the DVLA use 2 different computer systems that dont talk to each other? 23 database queries in 0.0060329 seconds