corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Exclusiv 1.4 16v - Heated leather and climate control!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Exclusiv 1.4 16v - Heated leather and climate control!
lil_g

User status: Offline
19th Jan 13 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Exclusiv
Engine - Z14XEP
Mileage - 90,000
Price - £2,100 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07969890227
Contact email address - gregg.morgan@live.co.uk

The exclusive model is a special edition in the 'C' range and comprises of a very high specification, which includes:

Digital Climate Control
Full leather interior, with heated front seats
Remote control locking with ultrasound alarm (factory fitted)
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Irmscher front lower spoiler
Irmscher Side Skirts
Irmscher Rear spoiler.

This is a limited edition of only 500 in the UK, and comes in stunning Sapphire Black.

The alloys wheels have recently been refurbished in bright white and thus have no scratches or scuff marks on them. The tyres have all been replaced around 5,000 miles ago for Yokohama S-Drives.
The car is looked after regardless of cost, and had a new air conditioning radiator over the summer. It has also had a full service and recent timing chain (not due until 100k miles)

MOT is not due until January 2014 and the Tax is due at the end of January 2013.

New car forces sale, so unfortunately no part exchange offers will be considered.

I am open to genuine offers on the car as I am looking for a quick sale.

For pictures please follow link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-VAUXHALL-CORSA-EXCLUSIV-TWINPORT-BLACK-/230912209997

[Edited on 20-01-2013 by lil_g]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Exclusiv 1.4 16v - Heated leather and climate control! 25 database queries in 0.0067201 seconds