corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Parts Needed For Handbrake Cable Conversion. (Corsa B)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parts Needed For Handbrake Cable Conversion. (Corsa B)
C2VXL

User status: Offline
19th Jan 13 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I've converted my rear axel to discs and have fitted handbrake cables from an Astra 16v. However i'm a little unsure how to join the existing handbrake from the Corsa to the two new Astra cables.

I think i maybe missing some parts, possibly lost them when moving the car but if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Cheers.

New Poll