corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI
ChrisBoom

User status: Offline
5th Mar 13 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my new heater motor, plugged in it and it works fine, so the old one has indeed failed. Now the mission of replacing it

Car is now taxed and insured, shall be getting 4-wheel alignment within the next week on a hunter laser system, shall get all those lovely colourful printouts.
pow
Premium Member

6th Mar 13 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBoom
quote:
Originally posted by pow
It's not a dash out job, should be able to do it from the passenger side IIRC

I certainly hope it can be

Already got a motor on the way, cheers anyway!

Get the passenger seat out to give you some room to work, drop the glovebox out and have a look from there.
ChrisBoom

6th Mar 13 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fixed

Removed as much bolts as I could see around the motor, then just pulled the dash forwards as much as I could without damaging it. Then bent the dash support out the way and dropped the motor out! Pretty rough I must say, but no damage, no rattles and its now fixed

Next job, fit the washer jets as I keep forgetting
ChrisBoom

1st May 13 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not updated this in a while!

Had the tracking done:

And have just enjoyed it! MOT is due soon, so will get it through that.

Quite fancy a E90 330D Coupe, so might sell it! But then I wouldn't mind something petrol for a while

Latest pic, needs a good clean!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI 24 database queries in 0.0135660 seconds