corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone scuba dive?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone scuba dive?
baza31

User status: Offline
27th Jan 13 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, there's a place local who teach, it's also a club. Every time I go past it I think of calling in . Does anyone on here do it? Lad I used to know went all over world with his club and it sounded a decent sport.
Demo

27th Jan 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got my padi standard open water licence

I did all my theory and pool sessions over here and then completed my open water dives when I was in Maldives

I've also dived over here in a quarry which I found shit and also in Dominican Republic which I found very disappointing

It all depends what you want out of it. Personally I wouldn't bother with uk as visibility normally isn't up to much and I've never seen the interest in diving in cold quarry water with old cars dropped in them

To buy all your own kit is expensive too. It's great fun but as I said it depends what you wanna get from it as to how much you wanna spend etc
Kyle T
Premium Member

27th Jan 13 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did a few sessions with the local BSAC club years ago - then found BSAC wasn't recognised anywhere and I should have gone PADI.

I went to the Dominican Republic and did a two day PADI course out there which was fun, and had about 4 hours worth of diving in the Carribean. I thought it was amazing, saw loads of stuff - but to be fair it's the only open water diving I ever did, not worn goggles since.

My Dad got properly into it, he's got all sorts of PADI certs now such as dry suit, current diving, wreck diving, etc - he goes all over the place, spends a week on a boat off of Egypt pretty much every year... he loves it.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Anyone scuba dive? 25 database queries in 0.0098810 seconds