corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 325 cab spares or repairs £425!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 325 cab spares or repairs £425!!
boz_gsi

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 13 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here forsale is a e36 convertible! its sold as spares or repair because it needs a new passanger side front strut and failing on emissions. the car has no MOT and 2 months tax.

i will get the bad points out of the way.. there is a few of them but all nothing major! with abit of tlc will be a cheap decent motor.

bad points
failing on emissions
front pass side strut is leaking
bubble rust on drivers side front wing
bubble rust on 2 small patches on the sills
bubble rust on the rear where there is a small dent
pass side door card needs re fitting
drivers door isnt opening from the outside (think its just come uncliped)
drivers seat has a tear and some wear

both rear arches have had some work and need painting properly

i know the list is quite long but there isnt anything to major or costly if you know what your doing. i can not afford to repair this myself.

it drives and stops fine and there is no rot on the car only surface rust. its doe just over 100k and has lots of bmw sservice history with it a cat 1 alarm with certificate. the car is very straight for the year its more time then money needed

it has a set of Msport wheels fitted with decent tyres

please feel free to ask more questions or for more pics.. and viewing is also welcome

Looking for £450

[Edited on 06-02-2013 by boz_gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 325 cab spares or repairs £425!! 25 database queries in 0.0100820 seconds