corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FREE Corsa B Black Lower Door Pockets

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FREE Corsa B Black Lower Door Pockets
sxibeast

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting rid as i need the room, FREE to collector!

A pair of black door pockets for Corsa B (for a 3 door). These were my brothers and i was going to use them for my Corsa but due to a downsize in parts need rid!

They are in a good conditon, no cracks or anything!

I do not have time to post at the moment, so these are FREE to whoever collects. Ideally i would like them gone by next sunday at the latest, if not will lob them down the breakers yard!

Please post in here if you want them, not U2U.

These are on a first come first served basis!

NO POSTAGE, even if you offer to pay!

Pick up will be from Milton Keynes, with exception on Friday where i can bring them to Dunstable but they will need to be picked up between 6 & 7pm.

Jon

[Edited on 11-02-2013 by sxibeast]
jeffers500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Feb 13 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will take them, can collect most evenins this week.

Nick

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FREE Corsa B Black Lower Door Pockets 26 database queries in 0.0076511 seconds