corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Recording online audio to my machine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recording online audio to my machine
Daimo B

User status: Offline
11th Feb 13 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone will know this im sure here.

Basically im looking to download some sort of software so I can download playing audio on my laptop. I.E if theres some engine noises playing on a video and I want to record it, or if theres some sound effects that are playing within a video or audio file.

Basically i'd like to play whatever video/audio on my webpage, then hit record on this unknown software and stop when i've got the bit I need. Then be able to use this audio file as a wmv or mp3 etc.

Not sure what search criteria to put in, so does anyone get what im on about and be able to offer any suggestions.

Tarrrs muchly
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Feb 13 at 20:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound Recorder as part of Windows can do that I'm sure.

Don't know if you'll have that as standard on newer versions of Windows.

If not then most audio software that can record can capture sounds of whatever is going on with the computer, have a look in the volume control advanced settings and you normally set the record source in there, line-in, wave etc.
Daimo B

11th Feb 13 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could it be that simple Never really used it.

Looks like I've got to play it out through speakers and record it back in via a mich. That'll work though.

Otherwise i'll look for some free audio software then.

Cheers
Toby
Premium Member

11th Feb 13 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goldwave is pretty comprehensive
Brett
Premium Member

11th Feb 13 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soundtap

New Poll