corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa coolant lose

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa coolant lose
tobz_mw

User status: Offline
12th Feb 13 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone just looking for some advice and what my problem may be I have a 1.2 8v corsa and over the past month it has just started to use loads of antifreeze and coolant as in I have to fill it up like every 4 or so days and my temperature gauge does not work my oil is fine and havent topped that up in a couple of months? Any help would be appreciated
daine
Premium Member

13th Feb 13 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can't see coolant on the floor or round any of the hoses! sounds like head gasket
mate.
tobz_mw

13th Feb 13 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah did think but it still drives fine since its been happening I have done two 130 mile round trips and its not had a problem?

New Poll