corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day - reference question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Day - reference question
fred7

User status: Offline
13th Feb 13 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been offered a great job at a big conpany. Have to have security checks which im not bothered about and reference which is all done by an outside company. How many references do they usually ask for? Im just wait for the paperwork to come through so cant check. My last 2 jobs are fine to check but the 3rd back i left really quickly not giving notice because how i was been treated after been there for nearly 4 years so bit worried they will give a bad reference?
Sam
Premium Member

13th Feb 13 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They normally ask you who they can contact for references, they won't just randomly call everyone you've ever worked for.
fred7

13th Feb 13 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats ok then. Proper gutted me today when i started thinking About it. Never had to use a outside company before

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day - reference question 23 database queries in 0.0083389 seconds