corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa c20xe cutting out when cold :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c20xe cutting out when cold :(
simonXE

User status: Offline
14th Feb 13 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I start the corsa from cold it runs for around 10 mins perfectly until the engine revs itself to around 2k and then it will stall. If I then try to re start it soon after, it won't start but if I leave it for around 5mins then it will start and run fine again and will carry on to run and drive fine. So my issue is just cold starts and it not running after a cold start. Does anyone have any info on this ? Thanks in advance
Jon_C
Premium Member

14th Feb 13 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't you already post this. It looks to of been moved to help zone.
simonXE

14th Feb 13 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh I came on to look at replies but thought i failed to post it. Will go on there. Thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa c20xe cutting out when cold :( 23 database queries in 0.0096960 seconds